Nurse SHADOW

Nurse SHADOW
Where it all begins

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A REAL BIKER BABE


Better Cardinal

First tattoo
 After learning how to ride a motorcycle and becoming an avid rider, my husband Alan jokingly said, "Now all you need is a tattoo". Well little did he know but it has always been in the back of my mind and more recently put on my "bucket list" along with learning to ride a motorcycle. And so it is... I have picked out a cardinal, as it is my favorite bird and holds sentimental meaning for me. I went to Nadine at "Atattooed" and she drew one up for me. http://atattooedtattoo.com/Atattooed/Welcome.html I was surprised it did not hurt more. It is still very fresh and will change over the next three weeks. I'll keep you posted on how it is doing.
Next......skydiving?

1 comment:

  1. Are you serious you want to jump out of a plane?

    ReplyDelete